Check out our Online Vape Store!

Check out our Online Vape Store!
Tanks, atomizers, spinner's and hemp oil!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Barrel cactus ...Fruit?

Walking through my yard yesterday, our friend and business partner points to my barrel cactus.
"I haven't seen one of these before!"
We talm about our replanting of the plant during move renovations. How it turns to the sun and the amazing flowers it produces.
My friend pulls off one of the yellow fruit and tells me we can eat it. I thought he was joking so we went to google.
Sure enough we found ten recipients in seconds. Now our barrel cactus is amazing and despite it replanting and moving; it has flowering three times the amount of last year.
Ben and count the bulbs and then pick half of them as harvest continues from November to March.

Loving the fact that for breakfast this morning I had barrel cactus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment