Check out our Online Vape Store!

Check out our Online Vape Store!
Tanks, atomizers, spinner's and hemp oil!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Great Places to find Scholarships - Without a FEE!

Here is a list of great places to look for scholarships, search engines and some of my personal favorites. I do want to remind you, the amount of information sent to your email box is designated by you. Check your email for how to regulate what you receive and don't forget to uncheck or check boxes on the scholarship sites for news letters and emails. Most of them have options for how many emails you want to receive or specific days to receive them during the week. You have the power to control what information you receive, exercise that power by becoming aware of what you can do!
The FAFSA website and Department of Education (Government institutions for Federal Aid) will actually tell you some companies charge you money from $50-$500 but remember YOU don't have to pay for these services. It is just another way to create revenue for these companies, and YOU have the power to decide whether you want to support those companies or not.
English: Based on the 2011 Wikimania Scholarsh...
Free Scholarship Searches:
The Government Website : Click here
Scholarship.com Website: Click here
My personal choices (yes I use these.)
Fastweb
Scholarshippoints
College Prowler
Scholarships, grants and loans all of them have pros and cons. For me it breaks down to what my time is worth, and the answer is my time is priceless. So I look for ways to make my money, my searches work for me. Each of these links will help you to understand more about the companies and why I use them.
Good Luck! You are Worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment