Check out our Online Vape Store!

Check out our Online Vape Store!
Tanks, atomizers, spinner's and hemp oil!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

+Wait I can go to college for free?

Hello!
This page is dedicated to students everywhere whether you are young, out of highschool, older, returning after retirement or just trying to figure out how to navigate the financial aid system.
Welcome!
My personal favorite question; "is it worth it?"
First, let me say, that yes it is worth it. I am 35 years old and currently enrolled in a community college in Mesa, Arizona. I returned to school in hopes of becoming a better writer, the first obstacle became how to pay for school and live. In the 2 years I spent at Mesa Community college, I have traversed the fafsa, scholarship search sites, government funding, scholarships and the general pitfalls associated with finding funding for school.
Mesa Temple Christmas lights 1NOTE: I am not the be all/ end all expert here, I don't profess to know everything. I simply want to give the benefit of my experience to other students who may have gone through something similar or just have general questions about the process.
The pages nested under this title are labeled for what they contain. You will find great links for free money, lottery drawing type scholarships, schools, transfer partnerships and many other useful tips. Along with this there will be the how not to guides, what to look for and mistakes I have made.
I hope you find the information useful, and please, if you have something to offer do not hesitate to email me directly rocdragon4353@yahoo.com or post your information, questions in the comment box below.
Happy Scholarship Hunting!
Sincerely,
Rochelle Foulk
Financial Aid Terms

No comments:

Post a Comment